Monday, December 29, 2008

My New Brother - By Marty

Hi, I'm Marty. This is my very first blog post. I am a Mini Golden Doodle and I will be 9 months old on the 1st of January. I was adopted by Lindsay and Jason back in May and have been driving them nuts ever since. Take a look at all my photo albums posted below.

I have several interests including destroying toys, stealing Grandpa's shoes, going to the dog park and sleeping.

Oh, Boy did I get a surprise this weekend. My mommy and daddy brought me home a new brother to play with. His name is Charlie. I let him write a post about him self tonight so read all about him there. We've have been going crazy and having so much fun the past two days. I'm quite worn out and getting ready to go to bed now to rest up for playtime tomorrow.

Talk to you again soon.
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment